- Sound check April 21, 2013
- On our way to start setting up for Asim Gorashi's concert tonight at Mars Hill C... April 21, 2013
- Asim Gorashi - Sufi musician - world whistling champion, Oud player, and vocalis... April 18, 2013
- Blue Mary CD Launch and Concert at 20 April Riverside Theatres. Several years wo... March 14, 2013
- Sydney Sacred Music Festival 2013. September 1-22 February 22, 2013
Cultural Arts Collective presents the Sydney Sacred Music Festival 2012
With the success of last year inaugural Festival and the ongoing support of our partners, we are now into our second year and we have grown to fill the whole month of September with outstanding music, ceremonies and art throughoutÂ Sydney and the Blue Mountains.
On 1 September 2012, The Sydney Sacred Music Festival will start with a very special sunrise Aboriginal Whale Ceremony on Balmoral Beach in partnership with Gadigal Information Service Aboriginal Corporation, Mosman Art Gallery and the Cultural Arts Collective. All are welcome to attend and celebrate with Uncle Max Harrison the rising of Grandfather (Sun) and the singing up of Guruwal (the Whale).
During the month we will travel to Parramatta, Campbelltown, Blacktown, Penrith, Leura, Bondi and places in betweenÂ showcasing devotional music both ancient and new, diverse, mainstream, new age and cross cultural.
In anticipation of great music and meeting great people,
Download the complete Sydney Sacred Music Festival Event Program
The Sydney Sacred Music Festival 2012 will open with a daybreak ceremony led by Uncle Max Harrison, an elder of [...]
Campbelltown Arts Centre is pleased to present a full day of music and activities throughout the entire Arts Centre including [...]